Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Resolutions: 2013

Ok, so I'm a little late to the game, but I like to make my resolutions around this time, so I have a feel for the year and how it is going to be, and what sort of actions I should be taking towards making myself and my life better.

Les resolutions are;

  1. to dance again. I have been trained in classical ballet for 16 years and just gave it up, which is sad. so in 2013 I will not only pick up ballet again but also some new form of dance. something I haven't tried before.
  2. to write more. maybe its blog posts, maybe a short story of finally that book I've always known I was gonna write but have just been waiting for ideas.
  3. to travel as much as I can. granted I'm not made of money, but this one is pretty self explanatory.
  4. not to take out my anger on innocent bystanders. starting with the internet, and the vow I took to not be a dick online. (and outline).
How about you my pretties? Any late new years resoluciones?

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment