Thursday, August 22, 2013

I like clothes.

Anyone who knows me can tell you that I have more clothes than people should, and I like to buy shoes when I'm feeling down. Which does become a hindrance when I'm trying to find an apartment (as I am at the moment) and it needs to be big enough to fit all my shit.

In a meeting at work (of all places) I was introduced to Fashiolista, an internet fashion community where you can save your loved items, see what other people are liking and etc etc. It's great and I'd give it a look-see if you are into this kind of thing.

I have recently created a profile, and being an online shopping addict that I am, I thought I'd start posting my recent buys there. You may have noticed my new side bar item, that's where my things will be.

So that's it really, those are my clothes, if you'd want to follow me please feel free. And check out Fashiolista.

Best,

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment